Prepare for National Examination & Senior High School Registration
posted at: 2014-04-08 | 1:22 PM | 1 Love! | Give me some love?


 
안녕!!~
Long time no see~ㅋㅋㅋ i've done from my hiatus for a while, but i'll do hiatus again to prepare National examination. It'll hold emmm first week of may. kyaaa  
I'm affraid that i'll get small NEM  just because this year, i heard that SMAN 1 Purwakarta using NEM for accepting new students and it's around 34! oh god~ can i get higher NEM than it? bismillah, sure insya allah i can!
After last semester examination last week, i always use my free time for studying, expecially math! and i'm affraid with my science, i think my science score is bad, but why it always get better score than math.

I'll hard work for my sucsess! I hope i can be the student of that school






Labels:


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

April 8, 2014 at 1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Back to the Blog?

Back to the past | Ma sweet future
My LovE BlossoM


Hello Sweetie! you came to my blog!
The place where I keep my memories
I hope you enjoy the journey through my adventures and do not leave without comment!
Follow + Dashboard
:

December (12)월 2014 년

S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30

Fly to love!

Please be friendly
and Respect me

The Past...

Thanks To!//☆

Skin by; Kiimy Ys
Icons by SC
Pictures: WeIt & Tumblr
Sozai: 7thdisorder
Editor: wai fai ~


Please don't remove the credits
I would appreciate