 Please vote for EXO!
STICKY POST
Exo stan? tau dong di twitter lg ramai apa~
#EMAzing EXO lg ramai nih. hashtag itu buat vote exo untuk menang MTV EMA 2013.
Vote mereka yah!
Caranya :
For english
BACA INI SEBELUM VOTING!!
For English:
you can check the current buzz on EMA Social Buzz
We got many bash from other fans, but keep calm and respect them okay. They will know who will be the best!
Labels: Bias, Tutorial
Back to the past | Ma sweet future
★//Please vote for EXO!
STICKY POST
Exo stan? tau dong di twitter lg ramai apa~
#EMAzing EXO lg ramai nih. hashtag itu buat vote exo untuk menang MTV EMA 2013.
Vote mereka yah!
Caranya :
For english
BACA INI SEBELUM VOTING!!
For English:
you can check the current buzz on EMA Social Buzz
We got many bash from other fans, but keep calm and respect them okay. They will know who will be the best!
Labels: Bias, Tutorial
 //Love Girl!
Name: Wai Fai!
Birthday: 25/04/99
Made In: Indonesia!
Hobbies: Reading novel, listening music, singing, sleeping.
I Like: milk, chocolate, spicy food, K-POP <3
I Hate: Baloon, cockroach! ew;c
Personality: Weird. Cool. Shy. Sometimes talk to much.
I Love: My God, my parents, my idols, my crush!
✰
" I'm kind of feminine 'boyish' girl. And also bad in 'aegyo'.. Huh -..-"Currently in a
mentally dating with all my BIAS.45kg weight (quite heavy. duhh~) and 160 coma coma coma height. hihi..i'm famous on tv (public figure) #lying.Loves to make friends and afraid of boys and insect //aigoo.
“I'm kpopper, my fandom is EXO-L, Army, Kissme and My important bias are
Dongho, Luhan & V. I have many bias, and i can't mention them~
Thank you for visiting my galaxy bloggie *bow
 Love Blog

Blog Name: Love Blossom
Writer: Wai Fai
 My Loves!
I believe dream for you and me~
//Be my Love!!
My LovE BlossoM

Hello Sweetie! you came to my blog!
The place where I keep my memories
I hope you enjoy the journey through my adventures
and do not leave without comment!
Follow + Dashboard
:
December (12)월 2014 년
| S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S | | | | | | | | |
| | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | | 28 | 29 | 30 | | | | | | | | |
Fly to love!
 Please be friendly
 and Respect me
The Past...
Thanks To!//☆
| |
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Back to the Blog?