Music Baby Speaker! it's too cute posted at: 2014-04-10 | 9:55 PM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?

안녕! I wanna show u something again. What is it?
Music Baby Speaker!!~ this is its appearance
Labels: Journal
Music Baby Speaker! it's too cute posted at: 2014-04-10 | 9:55 PM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?
![]()
안녕! I wanna show u something again. What is it?
Music Baby Speaker!!~ this is its appearance
Labels: Journal ★//Music Baby Speaker! it's too cute
posted at: 2014-04-10 | 9:55 PM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?
![]()
안녕! I wanna show u something again. What is it?
Music Baby Speaker!!~ this is its appearance
Labels: Journal //Love Girl!
Name: Wai Fai! Birthday: 25/04/99 Made In: Indonesia! Hobbies: Reading novel, listening music, singing, sleeping. I Like: milk, chocolate, spicy food, K-POP <3 I Hate: Baloon, cockroach! ew;c Personality: Weird. Cool. Shy. Sometimes talk to much. I Love: My God, my parents, my idols, my crush!
" I'm kind of Love Blog![]()
Blog Name: Love Blossom
Writer: Wai Fai My Loves!The only ones!
![]()
Luhan ~
//Be my Love!!
| My LovE BlossoM ![]()
The place where I keep my memories I hope you enjoy the journey through my adventures and do not leave without comment! Follow + Dashboard ![]() : December (12)월 2014 년
Fly to love! Please be friendly and Respect meThe Past...
☆ Prepare for National Examination & Senior High Sch... ☆ Quesions from anonymous about LUHAN (ʃƪ˘ﻬ˘) for me ☆ New Theme! ☆ Photoshoot for book year ☆ "Mydol" Kpop Idol Lockscreen For Android ☆ K-POP Salah Gaul The Stories ☆ Molang Pouch and Pusheen Pencil Case ☆ Kecewa :( ☆ Molang Felt Pouch Thanks To!//☆ ![]() Please don't remove the credits I would appreciate |



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Back to the Blog?