Momoi Sticker Ver 1 posted at: 2014-05-09 | 3:11 PM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?

Momoi Sticker Ver 1 posted at: 2014-05-09 | 3:11 PM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?
![]() ★//Momoi Sticker Ver 1
posted at: 2014-05-09 | 3:11 PM | 0 Love! | Give me some love?
//Love Girl!
Name: Wai Fai! Birthday: 25/04/99 Made In: Indonesia! Hobbies: Reading novel, listening music, singing, sleeping. I Like: milk, chocolate, spicy food, K-POP <3 I Hate: Baloon, cockroach! ew;c Personality: Weird. Cool. Shy. Sometimes talk to much. I Love: My God, my parents, my idols, my crush!
" I'm kind of Love Blog![]()
Blog Name: Love Blossom
Writer: Wai Fai My Loves!The only ones!
![]()
Luhan ~
//Be my Love!!
| My LovE BlossoM ![]()
The place where I keep my memories I hope you enjoy the journey through my adventures and do not leave without comment! Follow + Dashboard ![]() : December (12)월 2014 년
Fly to love! Please be friendly and Respect meThe Past...
☆ "Gantengan Luhan" has been trending topic in Indon... ☆ Only 2 weeks again~ ㅠ.ㅠ ☆ EXO Overdose song ☆ Lyric : EXO - OVERDOSE [Romanized + English Transl... ☆ Use background for your twitter's Android Phone! ☆ Music Baby Speaker! it's too cute ☆ Headphone Zumreed Nemo blue. Will buy soon! ☆ Prepare for National Examination & Senior High Sch... ☆ Quesions from anonymous about LUHAN (ʃƪ˘ﻬ˘) for me Thanks To!//☆ ![]() Please don't remove the credits I would appreciate |


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Back to the Blog?